No Products in the Cart
This is a gorgeous handmade Zanafi kilim rug, created in the High Atlas mountains in Morocco. One of a kind piece.
This Kilim it has been woven and knotted by hand from 100% natural wool in white (cream) and grey/ light blue. Its geometric forms are unique and marks the great influence of the Berber Tribe in the process of creation and processing from the mountains of the Moroccan Atlas. This piece is unique and unrepeatable. Ideal for the decoration of bohemian spaces.
· Kilim handmade with 100% natural wool.
· This flat weave Kilim is elegant and simple.
· Due to its vintage and handcrafted nature it is possible that small imperfections appear that enhance its authenticity.
· Before sending the piece to your home, each of them goes through a quality control process to ensure that the conditions are excellent. Of course, always appreciating the beauty of its natural irregularities.
· A dry wash by hand with neutral soap is recommended.
· Unique Piece.
· Origin: Moroccan Atlas.
· Tribe: Berber
257x145 cm / 8.43x4.75 ft
By buying this item you are in commitment to maintain the ethics of fair trade.
Free Shipping available in orders over 100.-:
Fixed Cost for orders under 100.-:
*Special Mention for USA, Canada & Australia Markets:
We only are able to ship Textiles like rugs, pillow covers, blankets or floor pillow & pouf.
Seriously, we want you to be super happy to your purchase. So, if you are not satisfied with your purchase you have 14 days after delivery date to return or exchange you order.